Hotel Tugu Sri Lestari, occupying the best address in the heart of Blitar city, depicts the grandeur of East Java in mid 19 th century. After an extensive renovation of the interior by Tugu Hotels Group (while keeping the majestic colonial structure completely intact since the 1850s) in the early 21 st century, it is now by far the best hotel and restaurant in Blitar and the only luxury boutique hotel in town, featuring a collection of Javanese antique and artworks that tell the romantic tales of the history of East Java.
Blitar is a small charming town surrounded by the remains of the Majapahit Kingdom hundreds of years ago. It is also the hometown of SOEKARNO, the legendary first President and proclamator of Indonesia ‘s independence, where he was then buried and paid tribute until this very day.
The surroundings and the road to Blitar are bordered by beautiful rice fields and countryside sceneries of East Java , whereas the beaches around Blitar present the natural untouched beauty of the South Sea.
Today, Hotel Tugu Sri Lestari Blitar offers these unique expeditions to discover the true beauty of East Java .
This offer includes:
· Natural health drink upon arrival
· In-room fresh flower arrangement and tropical fruit basket
· Daily Indonesian or English Newspaper
· Traditional High Tea with our selection of local teas and traditional delicacies in Waroeng Jawa every afternoon
· Daily lunch in the Colony Restaurant OR Lunch box arrangement for the trip
· Complimentary Hotel Antique Tour to enjoy our magnificent antique collections
· All transportation arrangements for your trip
· For the 3rd package only, enjoy 1 hour complimentary traditional massage for two.
· All packages of choice include the ‘Adventure to the South Sea ‘ expedition
· 2nd and 3 rd packages include ‘ Penataran Temple and the Lush Countrysides’ expedition
· 3rd package includes ‘The Voyage of Hidden Treasures’
Package Rate (per room, based on double occupancy)
|Rooms||1st package||2nd package||3rd package|
|02 nights stay||03 nights stay||04 nights stay|
The prices are net price and valid until 31 March 2020