Hotel Tugu Blitar is pleased to offer the Exotic Treats in Nature – a journey to unwind and relax in the tranquility of Java’s nature.
After a delicious breakfast, enjoy the ride to the forest of Pacuh National Park and Anak Kelud Volcano. Relax in the serenity of Blitar’s country scenery of lush coffee plantations, emerald rice fields, and the magnificent Anak Kelud Volcano – one of many volcanoes that gives shape and drama to Java’s landscape. .
Walk under the shades of hundred-year old trees, feel the sun on your face and the soft cool winds in your hair. Sip the hot, freshly brewed Java coffee from our very own Kawisari Coffee Plantation on the slopes of Mount Kawi. Enjoy a picturesque picnic mid-way in the fresh mountain air. Lovingly prepared by Mbok Musinem, your home-cooked Javanese lunch will be served with a young coconut, freshly picked from a fishing village.
The Exotic Treats in Nature package includes:
• Fresh Tugu Kawisari Coffee, the very finest Java Robusta coffee from our own plantation on the slopes of Mount Kawi
• A special lunch arrangement
• Transportation arrangement and all entrance fees
• Complimentary mineral water during the whole trip
• An English speaking guide
|1st Package 02 persons||2nd Package 04 persons||3rd Package 06 persons|
The prices are net and valid until 31 March 2017.