Exploring the Nature of East Java
East Java has a wide variety of attractions, from nature to agriculture, culture and even mysticism.
Mount Bromo is indeed one of the nature’s most unique sights, found nowhere else, for those who wish to experience the famous and dramatic sunrise. Tengger People who live in this area are supposed to be descending from Majapahit Kingdom, still carrying out their traditional and religious ceremonies- the most popular one being Yadnya Kasada, an offering ceremony held at the edge of the crater on the top of Mount Bromo.
Down to the cool and mountainous area to the North of Malang, one could enjoy the beautiful panorama of tea plantations and the scenery of Mt. Arjuna. Off-road mountain, walking along the fragrant of tea plantation bring a relaxing feeling of going back to nature.
But mountains are not what East Java is all about, plenty of beautiful beaches are scattered along the North and East coasts of East Java. Walk along the white sand beach of Pangih Beach, situated 69 km South of Malang across the South Java rain forest and traditional agriculture fields. Once arrived, explore the traditional Javanese fishermen Village and discover their daily activity.
These would be the perfect get-away to sample the diverse and exotic sights of East Java.
- 3 nights retreat at the room of your choices.
- Return airport transfer with butler service at the airport.
- A stop at beautiful tea plantations on the way from/to the airport (optional).
- Welcome health cocktails of your choice.
- Welcome neck and shoulder massage at Apsara Spa.
- Return trip to watch the world-famous breathtaking sunrise at the volcanic Mount Bromo.
- A relaxing afternoon at 3 hour signature Apsara spa therapy at the Apsara Spa (listed as world’s best of best).
- Daily lavish breakfast set where you wish.
- Excursion to Pangi Beach and a lazy lunch at the beautiful colonial-era building of Hotel Tugu Blitar.
- A special private dinner at the Oei Tiong Ham room – the Sugar Baron Room filled with beautiful artworks from Han to Ching dynasties.
- Authentic traditional High Tea ritual with homemade cakes every afternoon.
|Package rate in USD|
|Room type||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Zamrud of East Java Suite||1,471||1,238|
|Honey Moonlight Suite||1,484||1,251|
|Raden Saleh Suite||Upon request|
|Apsara Residence||Upon request|
All above rates are NETT (inclusive of tax and service charge)
Package rate is valid from immediately until Dec 2019